Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Special Notes For Them

F and Z, thanks for always making me laughs. It’s like you guys are my sunshine, always enlightens my day no matter what happened. Seriously, all the lights are dimmed once you guys aren’t with me, and it makes my life duller. Thanks again for being so ‘ourselves’, and knowing the fact that nothing changes between us makes me much merrier, although we live our life in a distance. Sorry for forgetting you guys souvenirs, but I promise I will next time. Just update your life with tons of stuff and spill them out once we’ll meet again, k.

M, I know it’s unfair to be left out with no reason, but somehow, I do think you deserve better, more than us. It seemed like you’ve changed, and it isn’t only me who see you’ve changed, others feel the same. You got new friends, new life, and when I see you in your life right now, I can see that you’re happy, happier than the time we were together. I don’t blame you if you hate me, but I just wanna let you know that I still heart our friendship. Sorry for forgetting you the day others and me had our chit-chat, but I didn’t know that you’re already having your hols here that time. Next time k, in case you’re not as busy as always.

A, sorry I can’t make it to your house during your holidays. I thrilled to be there, visiting your cool home which I bet is large and elegant and expensive, but I need to finish everything up at least before fasting month, and before I fly back to you-know-where. I knew I’ve disappointed you twice, first with the small reunion which I didn’t reply your message asap, and second, I broke my promise to come to your house. Sorry, and sorry.

well guys, thanks and thanks and sorry. and to others, don’t worry, ily guys too.

P/S - Background pic got deleted meh? Epic sucks

No comments: