Saturday, December 17, 2011

Green

Cant help to notice that most of my t-shirts are green in colour.

But the funny thing is, I dislike green. That's a wee bit of fact that I always flaunt to my friends.

And I dislike blue too, blue is tacky.

My friends said that I have this sort of unconscious state of secretly liking green. Maybe it's true, I don't like green, but somehow the colour looks good on me (I think) XD

But as much as people said I always look gloomy and emo and such, i noticed that I dont own many black tees. Hmm that's weird.

But most of my outerwears are black in colour, but what do you expect? Me walking around in tacky neon jacket?

But I really want to try wearing preppy look to school, but with me not enough money and whatnots, I think it will be just a dream. Or maybe not. We'll see whether I could restrain myself from spending money on buying stuffs on this upcoming winter-christmas sale.

1 comment:

nabila ssi said...

encik A!!
winter sale tahun ni sgt tempting. awk tak rasa begitukah?
*atau mungkin ini cuma perasaan seorang-yg tidak-berduit =(