Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Heyy this is crazy

Sedihnya.

Each one of us is blessed (ye ke blessed) with different masalah dan different kegembiraan. For me, one of the things that can be classified as masalah is having this adamant urge inside of me to keep throwing money on stupid unnecessary things.

It was so crazy.

Like baru semalam I was so gila-gila nak purchase this on sale's leather aviator jacket, along with muffler yang compliment my winter hat and this nice-combo-coloured bubble jacket sebab they are all on sale, tapi pusing punya pusing dan fikir punya fikir, alhamdulillah I managed to pull off myself from jadi orang yang gila boros.

Padahal you tengah pokai lah A, gilalah.

Dan those things like seriously bukannya keperluan pun. Tak ada banyak pun takpe. Like I already have two leather jackets, I still can withstand the crazy cold temperature in my already own jacket, and dont even talk about mufflers, I have bunch of them. It just I dont know whats gets into me to be such a maniac in this shopping thingy, bila sale je it makes me go crazy.

I know its normal when people go all the way Gaga when it comes to shopping during sale, tapi in my case I think im a little bit overboard with it. Mengalahkan pompuan, ayyo. Padahal nanti nak kahwin ko yang kena keluar duit sebab ko lelaki, haihs.

Well I know it can be fixed, I tried to supress it tapi bila I see the tag, my mind will eventually come out with something yang akan justify why I should buy those stuffs like "ooh this is murah je, this is good future investment blablabla"..pretty crazy isn't it?

Haih, sedihnya.

They say in needing to change you kena buat sikit demi sikit, and it has to start now. I have to cut off my addiction and to do that I have to reduce my shopping craziness slowly. Kena selalu ingatkan diri yang they are not necessary and membazir itu amalan syaitan, as well as obsesi diri tak boleh lebih-lebih..nanti merosakkan diri sebab bertuhankan benda lain yang obviously, Allah tak suka.

 Wish me luck, my blogging people. I know I can do it!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

afiq...................

Al - Amin said...

Smua org addicted tuk mmbli to something such cloths, books, food & etc. Whateva it is berpada-pada ;) Mst pnuh closet ni...hehe :}

afiqsamuel said...

@daohhhhh....cis stalkerrrr
@amin hak part berpada-pada tuh hak susah. the point is i am pokai tapi berlagak mcm x pokai, walhal duit tuh spatutnya mmg dipruntukkan utk support makan2. ish teruk aku ni. and yes penuh closet hahahaha

Al - Amin said...

How bout cut bhgian meals? Mksudnya bkan x mkn, mcm change pmakanan. Dr nsi kpd sndwich ke ape. Huhu :P Skurang-kurngnya puas hti dpt beli & blh helty diet. Hehe ;)

afiqsamuel said...

@aminn, haha the thing is i am jenis hak mmg mudah kenyang, kalu brg dapur tu mmg tahan lama gilalah dalam peti sejuk. so can say the money i invested on makanan mmg seket dohh haha. Anyway great idea :P