Saturday, July 3, 2010

Changes Are All We Need, Maybe


Seriously, lots of things happened during a year I was studying abroad. Well, it’s not technically a year, but kind of being away (read : far far away) almost eight months from all of those budu and ikan singgang seemed to me like hell yeah it has been a year already.

Stalking through pages of things that I wrote in this crappy blog, there wasn’t much stuffs I mumbling about that country which I currently studying as a honoured medical student (im stressing on word “honoured”) as sadly enough, so far that I concerned, I didn’t like being titled as “the chosen boy who got an offer to fly across the sea to become a medical student” back then. Maybe there were mistakes back then why I felt that way, but who should have known that better from me, and let that kind of things be my secret.

But things do change, and knowing those changes running intensely rapid makes me somehow realizes that sooner or later, things will be ended pretty soon with memories of course, and by memories I mean it must be sweet one. Plus, I realized this is an offer, and absolutely it’s once in a lifetime and instead of being so bitchy, I should be full of gratitude because hey, there’s reason why things happened, and it will be shown when the time is right. Not to mention there’s fortune (read: lots of money) involved dealing with the offer which makes me uber happy haha.

I know, I know that I was in a total mess all of the year mostly but at least it’s happened only for this year. There are another five to come, and let’s pray that I won’t be that stupid emo bitch (bitch is a bad word fyi btw) and should cherish my life there because time flies, and it flies without we barely notice it and that should make us to be much more grateful with what we had now or it will leave us with nothing.

And of course most people don’t like being alone (emo sentence)


P/S - Will be updating a lot next year I promise (read: hope)

P/S - Currently boring, got no stuff to do this summer holiday

P/S – When I mean I am boring, it doesn’t mean I’m alone and that doesn’t mean im emo

No comments: