Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Deeper Conversation


Need some privacy asap

It's suck when everytime i try to be blunt and wanna blurt out everything inside my chest, people who knows who am i knows the same stuffs too.

It's suck being so paranoid, afraid of what people may judge me based on what i blabbered about.
I hate being so not me, which makes me have to think twice before i hit the "publish post" button.

That'll certainly explain why there are lots of personal drafts in my dashboard.

Maybe you guys just don't care, thinking that it's my own problems and you guys have no right to stick your own asses in my problems.

But seriously guys, i do care.
I do care what people see in me.
I do care what people judge me.

People says that im to secretive, so mysterious
So what?

Some things are better left being unsaid, and in my case, I like anonymous people to know that.

I'm done guys, and i need a new blog so i just can be me.

p/s - im so emo, but things will be fine and im sorry. still will be updating craps in this blog, but not my problems, heartsays, opinion or whatsoever that involve things that is so-called secrets.

1 comment:

Al - Amin said...

who cares what people say.just be yourself. do u think having another blog is the best option in solving this problem? I dont think so..people talk something irritated or annoying bout us just common things cause we 'human' are different, rite.. :)

till we meet again kat kb. x lamo doh nk blik! :D