Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Me is an Ungrateful Friend(s)

The truth is, it is super easy to be hateful.

You're tacky, I hate you.
You're always cursing and hating and commenting and ranting and complaining on others who isn't you, I hate you.
You're always pretending to be nice, I hate you.
And you're definitely annoying, and I hate you.

But the real fact is, when anger and hateful-ness is taking control, tak pernah langsung diri cuba ingat why we befriend them in the first place.

Or trust them.

Or the reasons of us holding up so long with the all the karenah.


Akhirnya salah diri-sendiri jugak sebab mudah sangat jadi baik.

ps - im missing the whole me who suppose to have no perasaan. All time long I've been thinking to be one of the heartless-es, maybe it's the time to change my game. Again A, this is always your constant problem, don't trust others so quickly. They say keep your friends close but your enemy closer.

And also, my version of usage of word "hate" is kinda similar of word "dislike". Some said "hate" is much more degrading word to use, but im so lazy (and tired too) to be kind and toned my language down.

and ohh i am so gotta regret posting this.

2 comments:

cmud said...

no regret please. ur post just reminded me on how ungrateful i am.

nabila ssi said...

ingrate.
the life of ungrateful me. =)