Friday, February 17, 2012

I'm so sorry I stalked you

I'm so sorry I stalked you.

I never intended to do this whole investigation thingy on you, but with the advance technology nowadays, it's so easy to gain information throughout the web. It's so tempting and soo easy, I just cant help it, i'm so sorry.

I know this isn't right although I know you bukannya tahu yang me stalked you, but I did feel a bit ashamed for myself. Ashamed sebab you such a good friend and digging up your past is not a right thing to do, well at least for me. And me also felt so ashamed for being so suspicious on you, you're such a good friend to me, honestly I must admit jealousy brought me to do those things, and being jealous is not a very good thing. It darkens your heart and clouded your judgements, causing you to do what you regretful things. But hey, at least I learned something about you, a side which you are so good at hiding at. A side which I so adore and wish to have. A side of inspiration :(

You are humble, kind, and the most important thing is, your iman is higher than mine. Why I can't be like you? Why?

Whatever it is, please forgive me. I know you've maybe outgrown from this whole blogging thingy, but I'm sure you sometimes secretly pay me a visit, don't you? In case you're reading this, please forgive me for being so stalker-y.

And please do continue to inspire and amaze me, please do. May Allah blesses you always my dear friend. And my doa will always be with you.

No comments: