Saturday, June 13, 2009

I'm complaining

If others started blogging by introducing about themselves, talking about their ultimately hard life as a university student, telling about their experience during a special course, about how they and blah blah blah, I think I’m going to tell the weirdest, or maybe the uniqueness of me. ..
- I cannot drink something contained with ice, although there’s exception time for that especially during the hot day when I’m totally exhausted and craving for cold stuff that can cool down my throat. If I drank the icy stuff during normal time, my head will start spinning around and it’s like my brain is shrunken into the size of small peanuts.
- I do believe my stomach is minutely small, as it’s easy for me to become full. I just eat a little and left plenty of “non-sinful” leftovers on my plate, and it’s totally wasting my money! Just imagine that I only can eat less than half of nasi pattaya from the Cemara’s CafĂ© and I’m full! People said that’s its nature diet and it’s healthy, but I don’t have that slim, slender figure of a model. Maybe there’s something wrong with the component of my body or maybe I’m really have natural diet and I’m suitable to become a model. LOL.
- I hate vegetables, and it’s totally horrifying me if there’s nothing left for me to eat in this world except vegetables. I don’t know why people like to eat these stuff, as for me I don’t think they’re exciting at all. However, it’s not I hate eating vegetables to death, but the percentage of me eating veggies stuff is relatively small. I do eat them, especially when they turn into salad and be eaten with sour dressing or when they’re cooked into salty-type food. All the vegetables-lover may hate me for this, as although vegetables are said to bring 1001 benefits for our health, I still stick on my status that I hate vegetables. Sorry vegetarian and vegetables!
- I hate complicated structure of life, and I want to have smooth, simple way of life that doesn’t require me to do something that can burden me and my life so much. And because of that, I hate for becoming older and older, and I really want to become as younger as I could be. Its totally annoying to be matured and becoming a very big person and have to leave all the sweet memories behind. Of course, I jealous with others who are younger than me, but what can I do except following the time flies and flies.
- I love purple so much, but recently I’m addicted to bright colour of orange. Purple is also my mum’s favourite colour, and I also like my sister’s favourite red too. I don’t know why I choose my blog to become red, but what I love about my blog’s design is it sorts like a house, with the fences and the tulips (??)…and because of saying that, I miss my home damn much this time!! I wanna go home!
- I actually hate blogging, as I do believe that I don’t have that kind of blogger-spirit in my soul to keep posting something new every week. I don’t like to be that discipline to do the routine, but I consider this as a new challenge for me and as it’s only one entry per week, it should be okay. By the way, who knows I’ll fall in love with blogging and posting something new every single day.
- I think I’m a quiet and shy person, but I can be cheerful enough if others know me well. I’m not so good to begin a conversation, but if someone starts first, I can be talkative. It’s totally hard for me to smile right now, although I’m not that kind of person before. Maybe it’s my spectacles’ fault I think…
I think that’s enough already, or maybe it’s more than enough as I don’t think it’s necessary for me to tell the world who am I...sigh...

P/S – I “love” Physics…

3 comments:

nadhirah said...

Your writing was so phenomenal.

afiqsamuel said...

hoho..I'm not good enough in English..

nadhirah said...

If you say so, you are not the person I thought you are.