Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Gloomy

I need to study harder!

I'm listening to my mp3 last night while doing my Physics quiz's correction with such a gloomy feeling, and oddly enough, all the song that were shuffled to my ears were sad songs. Maybe my mp3 could listen what i felt last night, or maybe it's my sad feeling that made every songs sounded sad. About the Physics result, I really hope that my result next time will be ultimately better than this, because the result for this quiz was totally disaster for me..The result for me was terrible compared to others, and that's make me feel so small and fragile among others. I really felt ashamed for getting that result, as I knew if I focus and care more on Physics, maybe I'll score the quiz easily. What makes me feel truly frustrated on myself was when I did the correction last night (accompanied by those songs), I really think the questions were somehow easy. Why oh why only after the quiz I do understand the topics? It's frustating, and completely annoying. Whatever happens, life has to go on and living with a fact that I got poor result in my 1st Physics quiz truly makes me feel uneasy...Maybe from now on, I should stop complaining about others and try to do correction with myself first before correcting others..Hopefully, next time it'll be better..

P/S - Life becomes more and more difficult when time flies...sigh...

1 comment:

nadhirah said...

hey..ingat PARIS ...