Monday, June 15, 2009

I'm Complaining More!

When will I understand Physics?

The Physics quiz a.k.a the first quiz in my life as university student definitely will bring bad memories for my entire life, and of course it'd cracked my brain! Although I do believe there's many of us can't answer all the "easy" question well, but they're still some people who like to express their feelings naturally by saying "that's easy" or "that's not so challenging"without thinking the poor, pathetic physics student like me who can't do it somehow! I don't get it. I admitted, I know they're happy with their abilities to answer the questions, but can they just think a little bit and consider the feelings of plentiful of students who's crawling and crying to get the answers? Even they're happy, can they just smile or being thankful for God without have to hurt others feeling by using their gigantic, merciless voice that can even be heard by all over the world? Sigh, i'm complaining again and maybe I should focus more in physics...Physics, here I'll come!

P/S - Sir, you're doing good job today and I do understand it until "somebody" who I considered the "new professor" interrupt my understanding and that's blurring the transmission of your information to me for a while. However, I still understand what's you're saying about today's topic and thanks God, the transmission had been repaired already. Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it