Sunday, July 5, 2009

More And More Complains!!

I'm having another Physics quiz next week, and it's mean that i'm gonna sleep late again and again although I don't exactly understand what I study about, and it's totally awful as I think I'm getting nowhere in studying Physics!

There should be another class-replacement for Biology, and my heart strongly think that the replacement will be on tomorrow afternoon! Damn, I just intended to buy some books and eat KFC tomorrow!

There was no more RM1 charge for buying the ticket bus, as we need to buy the Touch&Go card and that'll cost us RM5.00! For non-KL human, that's totally awful as I don't know how to use the card, and if I wanna take the bus, of course I'll be humiliated by becoming stupid!

Talking about bus, the newcomers have made the bus become more crowded every morning! **Sigh** I missed the old "free" time when we didn't have to queue for a long time to go to the college!

I'm hungry right now, and I'm thinking of eating maggi..but eating maggi so often is a bad habit, right? Why I forgot to buy my supper?!

Big sports days will be held next two weeks, and of course I will be the one who contribute nothing in sports. I know zero in sports, and I think I just wanna contribute my voice in supporting my cute "orange" team during the days! I hate sports so much! (At least I contribute something..just be grateful)

Tomorrow will be the day to submit the borrowed-books from library. My bag will be enormously heavy with the thick Biology, Russian History and Physics books, and I hope I won't fatigue on my way to the college!

I got low result in my Russian Language test, and my lecturer feel quite weird as she knew I'm good in oral, but when it comes to writings, I'm plokha!

I have special programme next weekend, and I totally hate when there's something disturbing my weekend!!

I hate to cut my hair, as its make me look weirder with new short hairstyle. Besides, the price for cutting hair here is freakingly expensive!! It's 3 times expensive compared to the service in my hometown!

I'm arguing with my sister last night over a small matter, and I really hope she'll understand what I did was because of I love her damn much! I love you sis, more than everythings!

No comments: