Sunday, July 12, 2009

This Week Is Killing Me Softly

I am very very very busy this whole week!! And I believe I gonna be "dying" and struggling with my lovely books soon.. Hmm..need to be more focus (again!!) in my studies..

- Biology quiz (Molecules, DNA Replication and Protein Synthesis)
- Physics quiz (just read until Work Done, Energy and Power)
- English Role-Play (Title: Breaking Bad News)
- Russian History (Re-tell the Russian folk tale)
- Biology replacement class(es?)
- Russian Language quiz
- English assignment (Schizophrenia)
- Russian History assignment (The Last Tsar of Russia)
- P.Agama Islam presentation (Persoalan Muamalah & Ibadah)
- Biology presentation (Cystic Fibrosis)
- Physics assignment (MRI...or something like that)
- and maybe tons more will coming soon!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

afiqsamuel said...

lot of thanks for your compliment. i'm willing to help, but how can i help you if i don't know how to contact you? :)