Friday, July 10, 2009

Lappy My Laptop

My laptop got crashed last night, and I'm in a very terrible bad mood all day...i'm a lil' bit scared as I don't wanna lose all my assignments, which I haven't store them in pen drive or more secure place, as well as I don't wanna lose a bunch of money for my dying laptop! Damn, i hated the ****ingly stupid virus!! After 40 minutes trying to cure my laptop, it ended up with no result, and my pure intention to sleep early last night blew off from my mind. I felt totally gloomy, and when I realized I knew nothing in those laptop-y thingy, I opened the door and took myself for a walk, which it was 12.56 am at that time. I sat on one of those rock chairs, and tried to calm my mind. Lastly, I tried to call my friends but all of them off their handphone. I tried and tried again and again until one of them re-called me back. I told him my problems, and like what friend should do when another one in problems, he advised me this and that. Thanks for his help, I felt quite relieved and I went back to my room and slept on the sofa. Now, the laptop is okay with me. It was my friend who helped me to cure the laptop. Thanks for him, together with Allah's blessings, my laptop revive back like normal. I don't lose nothing, and I also don't have to spend RM50 for formatting my lappy and losing all the info inside the laptop. For my friends, just wait for the KFC, okay! Cheese!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nk KFC jgop!
hehehehe :)