Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day 01 : This Is Me Bla Bla Bla

I've missed 5 Challenges, gosh I'm so lazy these days, so yes I'll try to cover 'em up.

Day 01
A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.

Well i didn't like posting my own pics, i'm shyly shy person.
But yeah whatever, maybe later.

15 interesting facts about myself.

1. I don't like eating vegetables, and please understand that don't like doesnt mean i anti them.
2. I love to isolate myself from others for couple of minutes to refresh my mind per day.
3. I love literature, especially those with myths and folklores and ancient history of civilisation. In fact, i've read Sulalatus Sulalatin and some Greek mythologies when I was seven
4. I like arts and drama, music and novels
5. Coffee, Tea and Hot Chocolate with cookies or raisin cake
6. I'm officially single, and will always be until who knows when. but I am searching hoho
7. I'm scared of blood kinda a bit, but I'm taking medic *funny*
8. I love learning new languages, my mind is more to arts and literature
9. I don't like children and always scares them when they're near me haha
10. I love fashion, but too scared to be fashionable. I believe i have low self-esteem, always believe people will comment, judge me for everything that I do, so i always be careful *scary*
11. Easily get nervous, starting with my hands shaking first
12. I'm difficult to be angry, i tend to keep it first and remain silent until it bursts out at one point, and yeah jangan buat aku marah sebab i can't control it
13. I'm not emo, i just love thinking about my own problems
14. I wanna live a simple life, but there some things that drift me away from what i want *sigh
15. I'm not a kind person, yeah maybe sometimes kind, but i take the word revenge seriously bwahaha

dah cukup kot 15, cih letih aku pikiaq.


No comments: