Monday, December 20, 2010

X Factor Finale

Life was miserable these days, but that shouldnt be an excuse for me to not doing my small recap of this year X-Factor's finale like always. Lantaklah apa korang nak cakap, its my fine own world lah.

Based on their performances, it's predictable who will win this year's X Factor, and I wasnt surprised when Dermot announced Matt Cardle's name, although i was rooting for One Direction that night hohoho.

My favourite performance?


The duets of Rihanna and Matt Cardle.

Watching Rihanna performing Unfaithful with him enlightened me up, not just because it's Rihanna and that's my favourite song of her, but Danni knew how to play her card well by collaborating those two together, although I could see he's struggling a bit with the song.

Rebecca was soulful like always, I hate her winning single though, it wasn't great at all. She shouldnt sing Duffy's, or Adele's, or someone's song who has the same vocal range like her, it makes her looks nothing but a copycat. Other than that, yes, she has the voice of an angel.

One Direction? I love love love their Natalie Imbruglia's Torn version. Lagipun it's another my personal favourite song. I know you guys cant win, but please please please cover that song in your upcoming album please.

Cher Lloyd? She's amazing, and she's got talent. Idk what to say about this girl, I sorta have this hate-love thingy with her. She's annoying, but she's irresistible to watch. Knowing her winning single will be Shontelle's Impossible makes me regret though, but I still dont want her to win.

So yeah that's it, my small review.

Matt's winning single is great though, it suits his vocal. So yeah, I hope next year's X-Factor will be as much fun as this year.

So here's his duet with Rihanna, he sounds a bit nervous, tapi layan je lah :)


and here's One Direction's Torn


and Rebecca's Just Like A Star (Corrine Bailey-Rae)


p/s - haha Unfaithful masuk balik dalam carta UK, it's all because of X-Factor :)




No comments: