Thursday, January 6, 2011

Beastly, and Jodoh

Well this came through my Youtube's subscription inbox yesterday, and its quite made me thinking.


It's a trailer of a movie entitled Beastly, a sorta modern version of Beauty and The Beast, starred by Alex Pettyfer, Vanessa Hudgens and the famous Mary-Kate Olsen :D

Well Ive read about the movie somewhere last year, it got postponed for Charlie St Cloud, and yeah i didnt know it would be this damn good. Just knowing Vanessa will be playing the role of so-called "Beauty" in this movie made me kinda euw hoho, maybe because I'm not a fan of her, but I changed my mind when I saw the trailer. She looks kinda amazing, and with Mary-Kate Olsen in this movie, one word: OMG-I-Can't-Wait!

Exactly it's not the trailer I wanna talk about, but the song played in the trailer; Broken Arrow by Pixie Lott.


Well yeah I have this huge crush on Pixie since last year, I love her, and there's something in the song that caught my attention last night, the part when it says; "when you've found the right one, at the wrong time"

So yepp, that's the part when ive been thinking.


What'll happen if we've found the right one at the wrong time?
Or the wrong one at the right time?
Or the wrong one at the wrong time?
Menakutkan kan?

Yelah, kadang-kadang when I've seen those youngsters yang bercouple, betulke yang they will be ended up married to each other in future? Takleh salahkan diorang jugak, sebab it's not me who are in their shoes, so tak tahu apa yang diorang rasa. Sorilah, bab bab cintan cintun isnt my niche area, lagipun I am single and will be single until haha secret.

Ish susah bila memikirkan masa depan, serabut kepala otak.
Yelah, memikirkan apa yang kita buat ada hikmah di sebaliknya pun dah boleh buat kita rasa gementar sebab tak tahu yang tersirat tuh will gonna be good or bad.

Anyway, if only if we knew the one that we've met is the real one for us, it would be much simpler.

Well that's life, it never is easy.
And if it's easy it wont be considered as life, kan?

2 comments:

talam2muka said...

nice..can't wait for the movie..huhu

Anonymous said...

super like2!!
-zana-