Saturday, May 26, 2012

Idol's Irony

It's so irony, Jessica delivered the best-est performance of all seasons combined together but the winner is Phillip.

 I mean, I am not trying to judge Phillip's winning because they are both different artists with different genre, but it's like the AI team overused Jessica last night...so I thought the night belong to her as if its maybe subliminal message or something. Kejam you American Idol. But anyway, I already predicted Phillip is gonna win so I don't care..sebab based on the pre-coronation's performances I already knew he's going to win, and I am secretly rooting for him too awal-awal the season started. Tapi with the overusage of Jessica made me think twice, lebih-lebih lagi dayum this girl kicked ass so bad.

Whatever, this girl has serious talent nevertheless..and I still believe she is our new Whitney. And seriously this year's talents are so diverse and lain macam, they have strong current recording artists. Please make records you guys, I am will be waiting in high anticipation for it.

So to those who maybe didn't watch American Idol or missed the performance, prepare to see the awesomeness of this Jessica Sanchez. Plus she's freaking sixteen! And not to mention she's singing duet with the Jennifer Holliday, the original singer kot.

In the word of JLo, gives me goosies all the way each time I watch this. Enjoy!

No comments: