Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Plan Berjaya.

Like seriously, today's class was the most craziest class of all. It's been a while since the last time I speak up in front of public, so I was sedikit lupa how it should go. Tapi truthfully, its presentation depan class je pun, what the fuss?

Anyhoo, it was quite okay at first as somehow I managed to control my hyper-anxiety-ness, but toward the end I was shaking like cray-cray when I heard people clapping their hands and doing some cheerings and whatnots. I don't know whether they were cheering for me because of my presentation seemed impressive (ew sila baling tomato), or because of the fact that I was the last one to do presentation, which means class will be over soon lah after I am done....so, entah, I don't know. Either way, they were acting like crazy, and I hate when they do that, malulah.

Anyway, the most laughable part was when Malay words slipped out from my mouth accidentally, and just when I finished, I felt so embarassed sebab people tepuk-tepuk tangan and I began to get nervous and panicked as I don't know what to do. Like seriously, rasa macam blank gila sebab I was panicked. Yelah, should I bow down and say thank you, or should I go and shake hand with the lecturer or what? I couldn't remember what I did at that moment, tapi all I know is I was mumbling stupid words like malu and something like that and panicking like crazy. And the lecturer pulak senyum-senyum and gave me his sacred hug, which conclude that I did okay lah kan? (bangga).

But it's not that I am that nervous you know. Ceh dah nervous tu cakap je lah nervous, nak jugak bagi details kan. Tapi serius, I was not that nervous, my hands didn't shake like it always do...and my voice pun tak shaky-shaky sangat. Usually when I do something pelik je in front people I am always terketar-ketar and my voice pun bergegar-gegar, tapi senang cakap...I finally found my way of being a bit confidence than the usual me. Tak perlulah nak share kan, biarlah aku sendiri yang tahu buat masa ni...cuma yang pasti those who know me here mungkin nampak kot yang I am a bit different sejak kebelakangan ni..and yes, being me and being comfortable in my own skin without giving a single eff towards other memang betul-betul berguna, that's all I'm gonna say. Just be you and screw whatever people thinks, and don't forget to be positive too with lots of smiles.

So yeah, at least I accomplished something right? At least adalah jugak points orang nak cakap pasal aku, sekarang orang tahu yang aku takdelah perfect and naive sangat (woah kali ni nak baling tong sampah pun takpe, hahah).

And oh, malam ni we all, I repeat WE ALL will tahu who wins American Idol, and due to that I am so not going to open any laman sosial sebab takut tertahu who wins ohoho, so please please please no spoiler breaker pleaseee. And officially I hate that 1 hour performances untuk malam pre-coronation, too packed and too rushy for my liking. Sorilah, my demam AI tak subsided lagi..nanti lama-lama ok lah tu. And just fyi, the same happens to any singing reality tv comp that I watch, tak kisahlah mentor ke, AF ke apa, I just suka tengok program camtu nak wat camana.

No comments: