Saturday, March 19, 2011

# Random

1# Knowing that I'll be opening people's chest anytime soon WHEN THEY'RE STILL ALIVE makes me so annoyingly nervous.

2# Some who standardize myself in certain level need to stop their action asap, it makes me so freaking uncomfortable. Whether its in the good way or not, please stop, nothing sickens my gut more than praises.

3# It's hard to predict what will happen in our future, and it's useless to think of it no matter what, but i do think of it frequently. Means that I'm maybe useless lah tu

4# Some people do move on, and of course when they moved on, they leave others behind. But still, the wound probably healed already but the scars of course would still be remained. And usually that what they need to keep them stay strong

5# Officially broke, but so teringin to go shopping for some new spring stuffs, like bright tees and earthy coloured shoes, jackets etc etc

6# Earthquakes sana sini, mega scared scared scared, and Japan (and i believe others also later), you're always in my prayers.


No comments: