Friday, July 15, 2011

Done

Finished my practicals with my own declaration of flying colours hehe, maybe minus the CPR thingy, I'm suck at pushing and kissing and blowing *no pun intended. Yeah, i'm memang manja like that when dealing with dummies, sopan santunlah katakan.

Anyhoo, it's official that I'm no longer second year med student, and now it's time to PARTAYYY before the school starts again in early December. Macam tak caya dah nak masuk 3rd year, time flies so fast ah these days.

At last, now it's my time to celebrate the long-awaited summer hols lah yada yada, nak tidur sebanyak mungkin first, then can't wait to go back and celebrate Ramadhan with family and friends. CAN'T WAIT, like seriously CANT WAIT.

Most of the students balik tomorrow, and the day after that, while me need to figure out what to do in these freakin' seven days, economical-wise of course, since duit tak masuk lagi. Unless lah if duit masuk tomorrow, there will be another plan pulak.

Haihh, fuh fuh cepatlah masuk, the SUMMER SALE is killing me ni.

And guys, tolonglah jangan update status nak balik kat fb/twitter/frenster etc, yang tu pun killing me jugakk.

No comments: