Thursday, March 29, 2012

So Bo Ro

Its such a good start for my day, I woke up early and feeling fresh, ate breakfast and even managed to iron my clothes, but I completely forgot that they say kusangkakan panas hingga ke petang, rupanya hujan di tengah hari for a reason.

Its not a good feeling when you're getting hated for something that is not even your fault. I mean, if the fault is on me then I totally deserve it, but to be completely emo and marah-marah for your personal vengeace over something, well thats totally not cool.

I dont know until when can I tolerate such actions, I just don't want to be so emo and unleash everything when I couldnt contain myself anymore.Like really, we are all adults, we are matured enough to think properly, why so angry when there's nothing to be angry with?

Now I'm in such a bad mood again. And tengok aku dah terkutuk dah that person with inappropriate words when my friend tanya aku hows my day. Siap buat jelingan balik-balik mata lagi sebab geram. Ya Allah mana habis hilang all my so bo ro attitude?

But seriously, I dont think the problem is me when it's obvious that it's really you. But hey, at the end its not me who will suffer from this whole thing, and I am really sorry to say that you better get yourself checked before things get ugly.

No comments: