Monday, February 28, 2011

Lesson Learned

Lessons learned today, if you did not learn biochemistry very well, you won't become a good doctor. My lecturer keeps saying this since last semester lagi, but it never struck me so much until today, when i couldnt answer her question, and instead of answering, i remained silent.

Well i used to be a geek who loves chemistry more than biology and physics, eventhough i honestly believe that i learned chemistry by myself back in the days with little helps from my chemistry teacher who is always busy handling students' discipline problems. In fact, I used to be a very hardworking student, staying up late at night, studying and revising myself up to 2 or 3 am in the morning in bilik gosok baju on 1st floor of my hostel alone, trying to understand all the reactions and equations involved.

But today, I believe i'm not that student anymore.

I believe now i know zero in my biochemistry, well maybe not zero, tapi sikitlah, since i couldnt remember the simplest equation at all although ive done the questions multiple times before, or how to relate all the body metabolisms although the topics i learned are actually interesting enough sedangkan dulu I used to remember things efficiently no matter how complicated the things are *haha oke poyo*

The real problem is i used the same studying techniques like before, i did stay up late and everything, learning hard-lah jugak, but the outcomes bukan macam dulu, and it's scared me. See what's happened with my Anatomy? I studied macam nak mampus tapi tak ingat-ingat jugak.

Well okay, maybe lah kan the syllabus ive learned before are easier than what ive learned in biochemistry today, but that's not the point. My point is why my otak tak leh nak usaha untuk berfikir, pushing my limit macam dulu? If dulu adalah jugak usaha nak fikir soalan KBKK, but here, entah. Tak berani satu hal, and tak cuba untuk fikir satu hal lagi. Then tu tak masuk lagi yang senang-senang pun tak leh ingat, sedihnya fufufu.

Is my otak is corrupted enough these days?

Banyak buat dosa kot.



ps - bukan nak cakap dulu im superstar ke apa, cuma pelik bila makin lama makin tak leh jawab, and it's terrifying lah. Either soalan susah atau aku yang malas mencuba, but i blame myself first sebelum salahkan benda lain.

No comments: