Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Fastings

I am dying to write in this blog again, but you know, it's Ramadhan and as I am fasting in perantauan this year..things had been quite busy and tiring.

There are so many things to do. First of all it's summer, and that means waktu siangnya lagi panjang dari waktu malam. Kitorang puasa kat sini almost 19 jam, sahur tamat pukul 3.30 pagi dan berbuka pada pukul 10 malam, you do the math la on how lama we all puasa. Tapi alhamdulillah, it's not really that tiring, tak perasan pun sebenarnya masa berlalu, cuma bila fikir-fikir balik, lama tu puasa tu sebenarnya.

Secondly we have to cook by ourselves for iftar. Memandangkan I am here with other four more people, we cook together and berbuka sama-sama. It's indeed so much fun, every day have to google segala macam resipi sebab mengidam nak makan itu-ini. Almaklumlah, mana ada bazaar duk ceruk sini. Semua kena buat sendiri. Setakat ni dah buat nasi beriani with ayam tandoori, ayam masak merah, nasi lemak, masakan thai like tomyam dan ayam percik. We even cooked kek pisang too! Haha dah macam hot guys ..... dah semuanya keletung-keletang di dapur.

Thirdly we have few friends' cats to be cared of. One is Addy, another one is Topek. Although I'm quite okay with cats since I am a cat-lover, but taking care of these two is not like taking care of the kucing in malaysia. Well I mean kucing bandar sebenarnya, since I tak biasa sebenarnya jaga kucing bandar. I duduk kampung so faham-faham je lah how us kampung people take care of the cats. In kampung bagi apa-apa pun dia makan. Tapi kucing bandar homaigod, banyak benor songehnya. Tapi I really like them both as the newest addition of us five here since proses menjaga diorang is really funny. Not to mention taking care of them macam bagi retail-therapy buat diri pun ada, so funny! It's like taking care of babies, but less annoying in term of crying for sure. With Topek's yang so hyperactive and Addy yang so diva, haha luculah.

Besides taking care of the cats, ourselves pun kena jaga jugak. I couldnt be more happier here with my friends since we belajar untuk berdikari, especially for terawihs. Masing-masing belajar untuk jadi imam dan bilal,  kitorang saling gilir-gilir satu sama lain, lagipun bila lagi nak belajar jadi imam kan? We are 21 years old already (well most of us are) and dah besar panjang dah semuanya, memang kena start berlatih dah sebab nanti nak jadi ketua keluarga. Lagipun kata dalam empat tahun lagi nak kahwin, kan?

Lastly it's summer, it's hot (well not recently sebab it's been raining for quite few days), and it's holiday. Banyak sangat masa free yang ada dan masa free macam ni lah yang buat diri ni makin malas. Like seriously, I havent been so stress-free like this for real. I definitely not regretting my choice to not come back home early and spending few weeks here dulu sebab kalau balik awal I will be seriously mati kebosanan di rumah.

There's nothing sangat nak dibuatnya di Malaysia. I'm not a lepak person, there are no one at home except during the weekend, my friends mostly in uni tak cuti lagi and I'm stuck here in Kelantan, memang tidur je lah kerjanya hari-hari. At least here I have few friends to talk to and gurau-gurau, and tak rasa bersalah if I bangun lambat or goyang kaki. And there are cats too! No regrets at all!

So yeah, that's why I havent been blogging these past few weeks. But I still rasa nak menulis tapi. cuma busy. Well not really busy lah, cuma a bit tired. And we also had nursing practicals too for two weeks, which required us to bangun awal. So bila bangun awal, balik-balik praktikal memang konfem la semua terjelepek letih dan tidur petang kan? Haha

Anyway I promised you guys a post filled with pictures, that one nantilah. Maybe tomorrow kot since I really want to make something like lookbook thingy with what I bought and you know, stuffs like that since I love fashion. And especially since tomorrow my friends and I are going for shopping spree. Well its me sebenarnya yang nak shopping sangat-sangat, tapi I assure these guys cannot resist the hotness of the summer sale for sure nanti.

Even me myself pun rambang mata seeing all the SALE tags everywhere, nasib baik I am able to pull myself back together and tolak my nafsu jauh-jauh. Ish nafsu, susahnya nak jagaaa :(

Sooooo with that's being said, Salam Ramadhan guys, hope it's not too late to say that. And happy hunting for pahala this Ramadhan tau!

peace, xoxo.

1 comment:

FarhanaBekeri said...

Salam Ramadhan. =D

wohh kalau bukak puasa pukul 10 malam, tarawikh korang like dalam pukul 11 mlam lah ae. woh! =0 #kagum.