Sunday, September 2, 2012

Summer Updates (Again)

Ahoy readers!

Niat di hati I would like to post this during my long transit hours in Abu Dhabi, but I managed to get hotel during the stay and I slept my heart out by that hours, so yeah you can say that I kinda forgot about it, hehe. Anyway just to clear it out, I honestly have tried my best to keep this blog updated, but I am failing at it so bad, it's like I have so many things to say but I am just so lazy to type it out nor to lend some time at it...and I also felt that my heart is not into blogging anymore.

I know I am annoying for always be such an overanalyzing freak, but it felt like whatever post that I wrote seems practically childish and immature, and it's also getting ridiculous (and plain annoying also) to always keep saying the same bla bla excuses in almost every post that I made. So no more promises starting from today, it is what it is and I shall not touch about this subject anymore. No promises, no apologizing and no blaming yourself, just move on.

Well I typed this few days before I flew from Malaysia, its like lil recaps of what's been happening in my world during my short summer vacation, including Raya and such.

1. Quite shockingly, I didn't buy any vaju raya this year. We opted for white theme and I honestly re-use my high school's old white baju melayu that was unfitted for me back then...and for casual wear I just went for whatever clothes that I brought back from Moscow. But I did invested in few things though since sale signs were everywhere, and as I promised that I will go gaga in Malaysia for shopping, I honestly fulfilled that one with utmost perfection, lol.

2. Went to get my visa updated on Raya ke-3 to Raya ke-5 had made me super lethargic. Had to go down there from Kelantan to KL was such tiring, and my vacation days were burned into ashes just like that. Dah lah balik sekejap je, raya pulak tu. Grrr.

3. This year's raya tak banyak cerita atau movie menarik on tv, so weird. It's like all things in this raya were made in rush. But there were quite a lot of show that featured Dayang Nurfaizah though, although I didn't manage to watch any. I'm gonna search for that one later in YouTube.

4. Met my old primary school's friends on mum's function. They age so well, and all look so different. More mature too.

5. Tried my first Tutti Frutti (haha I'm so kampung, I know) on Raya ke-2, they were so masaammmm. Didn't notice that Tutti Frutti tu frozen yogurt rupanya. As much as I love sour-y stuffs,  I don't like yogurt. Well, they were not that bad. It's just in the matter of picking which ice cream is right to combine in your cup.

6. Kelantan's roads jammed so bad during raya. Nasib baik all my relatives are living not so distant from our home, kalau tak memang tak beraya lah gamaknya sebab malas nak sesak-sesak dalam jam. 

7. Hate those who made events kenduri on Raya, just annnnooooying, sorry.

8. Haven't performed my Puasa 6 yet. Maybe I will do it in Moscow, here with few days left I gonna munch everything that I can so actively nom nom nom!!

9. House is getting back to its silent mode, since all dah habis bercuti dah. Then I wonder how it's going to be next year, with Asif in boarding school leaving ma and abah alone with Yah. Mesti senyap gila rumah nanti.

10. Counting my days to go back to Moscow. I love using Etihad Airways, albeit for the luggage's weight of course. Next time I wanna try Thai Airways or Emirates, and I wanna have long transit hours so that I can go out :)

11. I thought it would be easier for me to balik semula to Moscow since I balik sekejap je..which will make me less attached to home, but with my holidays being short and such, it made my doings everyday at home so crucial and beneficial, which makes me kinda attached. Well it's okay, everyone can be a little homesick sometimes, right?

So yeah, the time was a bit off since I'm already safe and sound in Moscow, but it's a copy & paste work, what do ya expect? Well in case of some might be wondering of me, things have been quite smooth here in Moscow and its such a relief (because in here my luck is not really at its best), and classes will start tomorrow...and oh it's soooooo effin' cold here. I know it's autumn but I didn't recall for autumn in Moscow to be this cold, it's 10 Celsius for crying out loud!

Well it's Moscow so sigh, cold is nothing. Hopefully in my way of adapting to this cold weather (not that I am not used to it) my hidung will be mancung like Muscovians haha.

So happy studying folks! Later.


No comments: