Sunday, December 20, 2009

Merapik Tatkala Mengantuk (x pun sebenarnya)

UWAA..why oh why??
Exams are messing around with me again.
Physics.
Chemistry.
Can't you guys make my life simple?
Things are getting way more complicated than they should be.
Again, you are making this little space in my brain smaller and smaller.
Oh how I wish I could find a new pendrive, or perhaps, 550 GB hard disk to save all those uncompressable data in my mind.
Still got other choice though.
Maybe if I press the "empty" button in my recycle bin, will things are getting okay, or maybe worst-er?
Speaking of losing memories, huh?
Should be fine.
Perhaps.

p/s - haha. itu hanya rekaan semata-mata. aku still sayang data itu. at least untuk besok. haha. Apa aku mengarut nih. Dah la English tunggang-langgang.

1 comment: