Tuesday, May 25, 2010

1/10


Not a good day to begin my final with.

I sucked pretty much during my general chemistry's mcq this morning.
It's not something that i should be proud to brag of, and i'm so sure that from all the ten questions that were asked, i only scored one.

I don't know what had changed inside or outside me, because the only thing i know is i am now in such a complete mess. It's humiliating and hurts me a lot, knowing that there's ton of stuffs that i didnt know compared to thing that i know. I struggled, but it seems like things that i read just didn't be digested by my brain. I feel like i am the dumbest medic student in the whole batch, as i even cannot remember simple stuffs like basic formula or what. And seeing others happily answering those damn questions without have to struggle at least as hard as me makes me feels like vomiting.

Plus, I hate to think what others think of me, especially when they expect that you're excellent student but the outcomes show vice versa. Label me psycho enough, but that is exactly what i feel when i feel so stupid.

Damn, I hate when my life suck, and i don't know in which part of mine can solve the problems.

P/S - Hoping for 3/10 so badly. I'm down down down emo.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

have faith Afiq!!
u can do it!
come on!
only u think that u stupid~
other peoples not~
^_^

qirhsan said...

bagi diri ni, a tetap best student utk diri ni...