Saturday, May 28, 2011

Happy Birthday, Wallflower

I guess the time is appropriate for me to write something regarding uh, my birthday.

Can't believe there's too much love in the air today.

People have been so generous and kind, and for a wallflower who believes no one cares about him, what these wonderful people have done for me was simply amazing. The feeling is indescribable, and I am so lucky to have these amazing people besides me.

From the beautiful voice singing my first birthday song via ym, the fb wishes, the surprise party to the presents and stuffs, I couldnt help myself from crying out loud with joy inside my ungrateful heart, thanking Allah for this beautiful gift of friendship.

Well I hope that's explained why I looked so gloomy during the suprise makan-makan, besides the fact that I hate surprises. How they managed to spare some time from revising notes for this upcoming exams to celebrate me is still a mystery for me.

Whatever it is, what these amazing people have done for me had gave a ray of hope that I am not alone somehow. My heart is smiling, and it will be smiling for a long time. Thanks guys for everything, I don't know how I can repay your kindness, but I believe God knows how.

Again, thanks for everything.

2 comments:

FarhanaBekeri said...

instead of wish dekat fb, wish sini pun takpo dih? =)

Happy Bornday!!!!
tahniah. dah 2 dekad dah hidup.
May Allah will always bless u.
hohho.

*peace.

afiqsamuel said...

wah wah takpo takpo.
bila bunyi hidup dua dekad, mcm takut jah sbb amal tok seberapo, tapi masih lagi hidup. Syukur syukur.

anyway, thanks for the wish.

*peace back