Sunday, September 23, 2012

Kisah Talut, Jalut and Bani Israel

It's so amazing when solutions and signs were sent from above when we were in the midst of kebuntuan and kehilangan arah. And the fact that it came from the holy quran made me feel so blessed for being a muslim.

These past few days I had been in my super-weakened mood upon being assigned with newest responsibility that I shall not be named (sorry), and while tadabur-ing ayat from Surah Baqarah in my first usrah of this semester, alhamdulillah my spirit had been restored.

This is one of the many many reasons why I love joining usrah, it's indeed therapeutic.

It came from ayat 246 - 252 from surah al-Baqarah, concerning the story of Talut, Jalut and Bani Israel. In case you're wondering which story was it, feel free to check the ayats in your quran or just simply click here for quick summary :)

At first I thought it was about how Bani Israil akan mengelat dengan apa jua cara sekalipun walaupun mengaku mereka berada di jalan Allah, and it was solely about ketetapan iman...but when my murabbi revealed to us the main highlight from the ayat, I was quite surprised as it was unexpected.

Just keep in mind that I didnt tell anyone about the gloominess that I had in my chest, I came to the usrah solely because it was our first meeting of the semester and I dont want to miss the taaruf, and hearing the comforts from the ayats made me realize how somehow God really helps us in really unexpected ways.

My murabbi revealed that what those ayats trying to say is dalam setiap tahap lapisan iman, we will always be tested. Tak kisah lah waktu kita nak mula-mula yakin ke, atau kita dah lama yakin ke dan tengah nak bergerak ke lapisan seterusnya, kita memang akan selalu diuji.

Take those Talut's followers for example. Pada mulanya mereka diuji dengan ajakan untuk berperang, dan ramai yang tak join. Lepas tu Allah uji dengan pilih Talut, a mere human like them as their pemimpin, tapi they all merungut. Lepas tu Allah uji lagi dengan larangan meminum air sungai tatkala dahaga, ada yang ingkar kecuali segelintir je daripada mereka.

And this segelintirlah yang menang melawan Jalut.

It's like ujian saringan untuk tahu siapa yang betul-betul layak untuk jadi those yang akan naikkan Islam, dan yang tinggalnya cuma sikit je lepas ujian demi ujian dilaksanakan.

And this what made me so taken aback. Baru diuji dengan sedikit responsibiliti je had made me so runsing, astaghfirullah astaghfirullah astaghfirullah.

There will always gonna be test demi test ahead of us, dan tak bererti yang dah lama di jalan Allah ni pasti mampu hadapi this ujian, anything is possible when it comes to Allah's will. Dan percayalah, jangan anggap jalan yang kita pilih ni jalan yang mudah dan senang mentang-mentang Allah dah janjikan bahawa kita ni akan menang. It's not easy, but it can be easy.

Yelah, yang segelintir tu mestilah cream of the cream punya kan?

With that being said ya Allah mohon teguhkanlah iman buat mereka yang pilih jalan Allah ini, dan with proper usaha I believe we can make it. InsyaAllah :)

May Allah jaga hati kita.

No comments: