Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Request; Winter trip - Intro

I completely forgot to upload my winter trip's pictures on facebook, padahal i've been specially requested by my dearest friend kot sebab dia nak tengok. It's been like almost a year dah, yet I haven't do anything. Haihs maafla, I completely lupa. Medik student la katakan, busy memanjang hehehe.

So anyway because uploading photos on facebook is way beyond mainstream nowadays, I chose to post them here instead. Lagipun tak terasa macam nak post kan kat facebook lah, sebab most of the photos diambil oleh my friend who is using big DLSR camera, and he already uploaded the album and done all the taggings...so kiranya kalau upload through my account pun rasanya akan jadi repetitive je kan. Buat menyemak laman sesawang orang cakap :P

So to my dearest friend(s) who specially requested this, I'm doing this for you :)

Hmmm, macamana nak start eh?

Okay...firstly, before this hassle-photo-crazed begins, meh nak gitau how I gonna do this. Since the photos are kinda banyak as we went bagpacking to five different countries, they will be splitted into five different posts, this one excluded. Dan memandangkan it's been like almost a year had passed, my memories were kinda rusty. So I am not going to explain in details on what did we do there, where did we visit bla bla bla, it gonna be five posts crammed with lots of pictures and few explanations based on the pictures. Lagipun I know you guys love seeing pictures right?

Just for the information and disclaimers, most of the pictures are dicilok from my friend's camera, my SII's phone camera dan banyak lagi sumber yang orang upload kat facebook. So basically I'm not the photographer lah. Various sources punya. And if somehow I didnt manage to find the pictures, yelah mana tahu ada orang privatekan/block me etc, dalam satu post tu akan ada seket je lah gambarnya. Nak buat macamana kan?

So....here some lil bits of info here and there about my winter trip the other day.

Well we went to five different countries, iaitu Poland, Hungary, Austria, Czech Republic and Germany. Memandangkan I have said earlier that it was a bagpacking trip, memang we all guna pengangkutan darat merentas negara bermula dari Poland sampai ke Germany. Tapi, untuk first trip ke Poland tu kitorang guna flightlah tapinya, dan balik ke Moscow pun guna flight. Waktu jalan-jalan rentas negara tu je yang guna pengangkutan darat seperti keretapi dan bas.

Duration masa rasanya dalam 3 minggu kalau tak silap, dan we all went cuma to the capital city of each country je, kecuali dua tempat di Poland sebab dari Warsaw nak ke border tu kena singgah dulu di Krakow. Tak kisahlah singgah satu tempat ke, dua tempat ke, as long as we can say that we already visited that country hewhew.

Matlamat utama jalan-jalan ni? Well sebenarnya saja je jalan-jalan, nak tengok beza negara masing-masing. Me personally tak suka sangat melawat negara Eropah sebenarnya apart from its cleanliness dan senang untuk navigate arah kalau sesat, I am more to a cultural-tradition person, tapi alang-alang we already are studying in Europe, apa salahnya merayau di sekitarnya untuk tengok suasana.

Lagipun memang ada banyak beza kot antara lain-lain negara. Jauh perjalanan luas pemandangan orang cakap, and it's an opportunity furthermore, rugi kalau tak grab. Lagipun kita boleh lah observe apa yang bagusnya pasal orang putih yang selalu dibangga-banggakan tu. Yang baik jadikan teladan, yang buruk dijadikan pengajaran, dan yang cantik dijadikan isteri wahaha.

So basically that was it lah, just wait for the pictures in my next post. I'll promise there will be quite a lot (or not)...and some will be posted with my face in it lah jugak unfortunately T_T. Takpelah...demi you yang requested and for others yang mungkin interested. Err...I mean not interested in me, tapi interested on the trip. Tapi kalau interested in me pun boleh jugak :)

So ciao all, till the next post. Later.

No comments: