Sunday, February 21, 2010

Changes


Shit.

I hate changes, especially when it's so unlogical and unnecessary, and when it's involving thing that I hearted so much.

It hurts when it happens in abrupt, and without perfect reasons. Don't they think people do have heart, and inside the heart, the feeling lies?

What were they thinking anyway?
Surely the answer doesn't consider us as their main priority, right?

It doesn't hurt so much when they cheated for the first time. But for the second time? It's rather unacceptable. Thanks God the explanation was good enough to convince me for an apology.

Although it is still hurt, I do accept the fact that they're pretty good messing around with their words. At least there's still a replacement to cheer up the gloomy us.
Nice propagandas.

Anyway , a simple warning for them from us, especially me.

Please, at least, do notify us before you put the series in hiatus mode, cause at least it doesn't make us wondering where Episode 15 is.

And facebook, do please change your layout like before. It's so difficult to keep in touch with my fav pages. Susah nak tahu perkembangan terkini la.

Huh. Bikin hati ini panas saja.

No comments: